Calibre Secured Networks
Calibre Secured Networks is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Calibre Secured Networks.
Our address is 85 Howard Street, North Shields. Tyne and Wear. NE30 1AF.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner (registration number ZA 234505).
Our website URL is www.calibre-secured.net.
1. Information We May Collection about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1.1 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information you provide for recruitment purposes or for enrolment on any events we run.
- 1.2 We may ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
- 1.3 Information you provide to us when requesting services.
- 1.4 If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- 1.5 Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
2. IP addresses and cookies
- 2.1 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- 2.3 Our Site uses Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. This service evaluates visitors’ use of our Site. For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics, including information on how to opt out, please visit www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our Site.
- 2.4 If you wish to restrict or block any cookies that are set by our Site or any other, you can do so by adjusting your browser settings (check your ‘help’ function within your browser to find out how). Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information about cookies, including how to delete them. By continuing to use our Site you consent to the setting of this cookie.
3. Where we store your personal data
- 3.1 The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
- 3.2 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How do we use your personal information?
We use personal information for the following purposes:
4.1 to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- 4.1.1 to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- 4.1.2 to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- 4.1.3 to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- 4.1.4 to notify you about changes to our services.
4.2 We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information or newsletters about our services, seminars and other events which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
- 4.3 If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which you have previously received from us.
- 4.4 If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- 4.5 If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know.
5. Your rights and third parties
- 5.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on any forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the postal address set out above, or at email@example.com
- 5.2 The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- 5.3 Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. Data Security
We take precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of technical and organisational means.
7. Data Retention
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Service and fulfil the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements.
Changes to our policy